Simple Answer Is Yes! ….Weight training builds lean muscle tissue which increases metabolism, faster the metabolism easier you will find it lose weight & body fat.
But weight training alone will not work for fat loss, in order to lose weight successfully you need to consider other factor also like –
1. Cardio Vascular Exercises – Which are excellent for burning calories and in turn help enhance the fat loss process.
2. Diet – Even more important than weight training and cardio because if you keep on eating junk, all your effort in the gym is a complete waste of time. …So if your are really serious about losing weight and body fat its important that you need to clean up your diet & eat the right food groups.
Overall the best way to lose weight is to combine weight training, cardio and most important diet.
Check out my previous fat loss transformations –
1. 60 Day Body Transformation – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieh6TyAXbzQ
2. 45 Day Body Transformation – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3-097ZK_3o
3. 30 Day Body Transformation – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_odizOvd21M
Raghav Pande is an Online Fitness Consultant
He is a Certified Fitness Trainer,Sports Nutritionist and the Winner of “You Tube Next Trainer”