Iso Side raise (video above) is one of the best exercise to shape up medial head or side head of the shoulder.
To understand in detail how to perform this exercise, check out instructional video below –
How to perform this exercise correctly –
* You start this exercise by holding a single dumbbell in your left hand or right hand.
* Keep your core tight, chest out and shoulders pulled pack.
* Now without jerking much, breathe out and lift the dumbbell to your side as if you are trying to pour a mug of water.
* From here breathe in and get the weight back to the starting position.
* Repeat the same sequence with your other hand also
Raghav Pande is an India based Fitness Consultant
He is a Certified Fitness Trainer,Sports Nutritionist and the Winner of “You Tube Next Trainer”
Click here for 60 Day Weight Loss Program
Leave a Reply