I am are here to guide you on how to choose a weight-loss program that will help you lose weight in a safe, quick and easy manner. Since we all lead different lifestyles and the amount of physical activities we perform in a day may vary from person to person, a particular type of weight loss program may not suit all individuals; I will also suggest you with various questions that you would want to ask a fitness expert and also your doctor before adopting a particular weight loss program.
HOW DO YOU START ?
The first important step that you would want to take is to take an appointment with a fitness expert and talk about your weight. It is important to talk about issues such as healthy eating, physical activity, and weight control so that you can get the help that you need before you take up any Weight Loss Program. Inquire about safe and effective ways to control your weight. One should remember that adopting a weight loss program is not just about losing weight but to improve your overall health.
Questions to the Fitness expert may include:
- What is an ideal and healthy weight for me?
- Do I need to lose weight?
- How much weight should I lose?
- What kind of eating habits may help me control my weight?
- How much physical activity do I need?
- How can I exercise safely?
- Could a weight-loss program help me?
- Should I take weight-loss supplements and are they safe?
You can also talk to your doctor who can analyse if you have any medical problems and also the medicines that you take to help you set goals for controlling your weight. Sometimes that extra weight can be caused by a health problem or by a medicine that you are taking. If you do start a weight-loss program, discuss your choice of program with your doctor, especially if you have any health problems.
What should you look for in a weight-loss program?
In order to achieve your weight loss target, the program should primarily focus on your overall health, not just how you exercise and what you eat. It might be difficult for your body to adapt to sudden change in your lifestyle but embracing healthy habits may help you manage your weight in the long run. Productive programs will guide you to keep that extra weight off for good, introduce healthy behaviours which are easy to include in your day to day life helping you lose and maintain your ideal body weight.
Your weight-loss program should include:
- Plans that help you lose that extra weight safely and also maintain your ideal weight in the future.
- Proper technique for healthier eating habits along with the required physical activities.
- Regular feedback, support and timely monitoring your progress.
- Rapid weight loss programs with very less calorie consumption are sometimes introduced for people who have a lot of excess weight. One should note that for these types of programs, proper medical supervision and medical tests are necessary.
Online Weight Loss Program
Things to consider while opting for an Online Weight Loss Program:
- One should inquire about the trainer’s credentials such as valid certification and past experiences.
- Does the program offer counselling in groups or give individual attention?
- Does the counsellor give their regular feedback on progress and results through email, text, phone call or a video conference?
- Does the counsellor or the nutritionist inquire about food allergies and consider the likes or dislikes of the individual while preparing a diet plan?
- Will the program that is offered help you deal with the change in lifestyle, social eating, work schedule or injury and illness?
- Does the program include a plan that will help you maintain your weight once you’ve achieved the target?
- One should also keep a record of the individuals who have undertaken the program in the past and inquire how much he/she has benefited from it.
- Finally you should inquire the total cost of the program, additional expenses and also if there is any charge for the follow up program after you have achieved your target.
He is a Certified Fitness Trainer, Certified Sports Nutritionist, Certified Senior Fitness Trainer and the Winner of “You Tube Next Trainer”
E mail – firstname.lastname@example.org