Is Weight Training Effective For Fat Loss & Weight Loss
Simple Answer Is Yes! ….Weight training helps to build lean muscle mass which increases metabolism, faster the metabolism easier you will find it to lose weight & body fat.
Even better with weight training not only you burn calories when you are lifting weights, but even 24 – 48 hours after workout as the as constant process of muscle recovery demands continuous supply of nutrients from the body thereby burning calories even at rest…Hence weight training is pretty effective for fat loss.
However weight training alone is not the best approach for fat loss, for best results you need to combine other factors also –
1. Cardio Vascular Training – Like Running, Jogging & Playing Sports which are excellent for burning calories and speed up the process of weight loss.
2. Healthy Diet – Even more important than weight training & cardio because if you keep on eating junk, all your effort in the gym is a complete waste of time. …So if your are really serious about losing weight and body fat its important that you need to clean up your diet & eat the right food groups.
Overall the best way to lose weight & body fat is to combine weight training, cardio and most important diet.
Check out my previous fat loss transformations –
1. 60 Day Body Transformation – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieh6TyAXbzQ
2. 45 Day Body Transformation – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3-097ZK_3o
3. 30 Day Body Transformation – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_odizOvd21M
Raghav Pande is an India Based Fitness Consultant
He is a Certified Fitness Trainer, Sports Nutritionist and the Winner of “You Tube Next Trainer”
Click here for Body Transformation Program
Leave a Reply