How To Lose Weight Quickly -
Excess amount of weight is not only bad from a cosmetic perspective but even from a health stand point, mostly all lifestyle diseases like diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol etc. are linked to excessive amount of weight that your body is carrying.
Hence controlling weight is important and let me tell you 5 Tips that can help you lose weight quickly –
1. Drink Water – Studies indicate that drinking ample amount of water can actually help lose weight weather you diet or not. Try and drink at least 7 -8 glasses of water every day which will not only help lose weight but will also improve overall skin quality and health.
2. Exercise Regularly – In order to lose weight you need to burn calories and the best way to burn calories is to exercise. Try and workout for at least 4 days a week which will help burn calories, lose weight and even improve overall physical health. Make sure that you incorporate all forms of training like strength, endurance and cardio which is a best mix to accrue maximum health benefits.
3. Nutrition is the most important factor when it comes to weight loss, the idea is to eat clean and not really follow a crash diet. More important than dieting you need to avoid all food that leads to accumulation of body fat, foods like chocolate, pizzas, pastries, bakery products etc. are high in sugar, white flour and fat which are extremely counter productive for weight loss and fat loss.
4. Increase your Fiber Intake – Fiber is heavy so it makes you feel full quickly, it helps curb appetite, reduce hunger pangs thereby limiting the amount of calories you can eat. Fiber also gets digested slowly thereby preventing fluctuations in your blood sugar level…include both soluble and insoluble sources of fiber in your diet.
5. Rest & Relax- Studies indicate that people who get stressed easily find it difficult to lose weight because of production of a hormone called cortisol. Incorporate breathing exercises, yoga and other forms of flexibility exercises that can help de-stress the system. Spending good quality time with your family and friends is also another way to relax and de-stress….. so take a chill pill and relax
Click below to see –
I practice what i preach so do check out my previous transformations where i have lost weight and body fat in 60 Days, 45 Days and even as less as 30 Days, all this was achieved with the help of healthy diet and regular workout…..check out the videos below -
Raghav Pande is an Online Fitness Consultant
He is a Certified Fitness Trainer,Certified Sports Nutritionist, Certified Senior Fitness Trainer and the Winner of “You Tube Next Trainer”
E mail – firstname.lastname@example.org